How to remove LiDAR cover
If you get the error message: "65: LiDAR error, scroll down form more info…" please open the LiDAR cover and check if all connectors are fully connected.
Here's how to remove the LiDAR cover:
- Remove the Airdog battery before you open the LiDAR cover!
- Press the snap-fit:
- Tilt the LiDAR cover up until it releases from the other two snap-fits:
- Now check if the connectors are inserted completely:
Here's how to attach the LiDAR cover back:
- Insert the front snap-fit first (make sure that the wires are not pinched):
- Then press down on both snap-fits until they're in place:
P.S. The LiDAR cover removal and attaching process is the same for Airdog1 drone version.