Camera ERROR Turn OFF GoPro
If you see the "Camera ERROR Turn OFF GoPro..." error message, there could be two causes:
- You have turned ON Airdog with a manually turned ON GoPro HERO5 camera.
- You have turned ON Airdog with GoPro HERO6, without changing the camera type from HERO5 to HERO6 (via Settings > Camera menu).
To avoid this error message (with attached HERO5 camera):
- ALWAYS make sure that the GoPro HERO5 camera is turned OFF, before you turn ON Airdog. Airdog will automatically turn ON the HERO5 camera and control it.
- ALWAYS make sure that you have enough space on your GoPro SD card before you turn ON Airdog.
- Don't do a repeated takeoff with Airdog. After a flight, reboot Airdog and only then do the next flight.
To avoid this error message (with attached HERO6 camera):
- Make sure that you have selected the HERO6 camera via Settings menu. For more information read this article