Warranty Terms & Conditions
What is Covered and For How Long?
- Repair** the product using new or refurbished parts
- Replace** the product with a new or refurbished product within a reasonable period of time and free of charge. “Refurbished” means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications.
What is Not Covered?
- Acts of God,
- Misuse despite of the guidance of user manuals,
- Abnormal environmental or weather conditions (i.e. strong wind, rain, snow, storms, sand/dust storm, etc.),
- Improper storage resulting in exposure to moisture or dampness,
- Unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress,
- Defects or damage from external causes (i.e. proximity or exposure to heat, electromagnetic interferences, interferences with other wireless devices, improper use of any electrical source, battery leakage, blown fuse, etc.),
- Accidents caused by non-manufacturing factors (i.e. collision with another object, crash or fire, etc.),
- Unauthorized opening, modification of or to any part of the product or product purchased which did not follow the instruction of official manuals,
- Unauthorized opening, modification from other than Airdog or Airdog authorized retailer,
- Malfunction results from the use of the product in conjunction with accessories, products, services, software or peripheral equipment not expressly approved or provided by Airdog,
- Improper use of battery, battery charger, battery connector or USB connector,
- Commercial use,
- Damage caused by operating the product with a battery that is running low or defective,
- Damage caused by any set up and/or use which does not carefully respect the instruction manual which contains instructions for safety, operation and maintenance,
- Damage caused by viruses or other software problems introduced into the product,
- Use in violation of existing and futures laws, codes and ordinances.
- Unauthorized use for rental, military or commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by operating the product with old firmware (3 weeks after latest firmware release date).
- Damage caused to Airdog battery, by storing an empty battery (less than three solidLEDs) for more than 3 (three) days.
- Damage caused to Airdog battery, by not not fully recharging it every 3 (three) months.
This limited warranty is void when the Airdog drone sustains damage or there is loss of the Airdog drone as a result from the selection, customization or use of a Sport Mode which does not strictly correspond to the sport/activity which is effectively performed by the user.