How to Pair AirLeash with Airdog
How to check if AirLeash is paired with Airdog:
Turn Airdog and AirLeash ON, and wait a little bit.
If the blue "Leashed" LED lights up, your AirLeash and AirDog are paired:
If the blue LED doesn't light up, then you need to pair AirLeash and Airdog.
Pairing Airdog with AirLeash
- Turn on Airdog by holding the battery button, turn AirLeash ON by long pressing the OK button.
- On AirLeash press the "MENU" button and then navigate with the arrow buttons (right / left) until you see "Settings".
- Press "OK" button to enter Settings, again navigate with the arrow buttons (right / left) until you see "Pairing".
- Press "OK" to select, and press "OK" again to confirm. You will see the "Pairing..." message.
- Now press and hold the"Tail" button for 3 seconds on Airdog, until you hear a tone and Airdog's LEDs starting blinking (flashing) very fast:
- The pairing process can take up to 1 minute. Pairing is complete when the "Pairing..." screen disappears and you see the default screen.
- Reboot Airdog and AirLeash and check if the "LEASHED" LED will light up (with a solid blue light). If its lit, you're good to go!