AirLoader Installation for Windows 7
Download the AirLoader for Windows 7 - click here
After download completes, extract the archive folder, by right-clicking on the "AirLoader.zip" and then selecting "Extract all..". Choose a directory where you will be able to find it later (you are going to need it!).
If you would connect AirDog or AirLeash to your computer now Windows will not recognise them. Therefore manual installation of drivers will be required, please follow the instructions below:
- Connect your AirDog via micro USB cable to your computer.
- Click on the "Start" button and type "Device Manager" hit Enter, find "AirDog" (under "Other devices") in the list and double-click on it:
- Then click on the "Update Driver" button:
- Click "Browse my computer for driver software":
- Choose the folder that you've extracted the AirLoader.zip previously (the drivers are in the same folder), and click "OK":
- After selecting AirLoader folder you will get this security message, click "Install this driver software anyway" to finish the process:
- Now "Go to" the directory where you extracted AirLoader.zip archive previously.
- Right-click on the AirLoader.exe file and select "Run as Administrator" (Do this always when you start AirLoader):
- "User Account Control" window will pop-up, click "Yes":
- Now log-in with your AirDog ID (or create a new one) and connect your AirDog via micro USB cable. Your AirDog and AirLeash will be recognised by your computer from now on.