AirLoader Installation for Windows 8.1 and 10 (64-bit)
Download AirLoader for windows - click here
After download completes, extract the archive folder, by right-clicking on the "AirLoader.zip" and then selecting "Extract all.." Choose a directory where you will be able to find it later (you are going to need it!).
64-Bit editions of Windows require digitally signed drivers, but Airdog has an unsigned driver.
To disable driver signature verification, we’re going to need to get into the Troubleshooting options from the boot manager. Go to "Start" menu and then click on "Power" icon.
1. Hold SHIFT key and press restart at the same time:
2. Once your computer has rebooted you will be able to choose the Troubleshoot option:
3. Then select Advanced options:
4. Then Startup Settings:
5. Restart your Computer one more time:
6. Finally, you will be given a list of startup settings that you can change. The one we are looking for is“Disable driver signature enforcement”. To choose the setting press number " 7 " button on keyboard:
7. Now connect AirDog via micro USB to your computer, click on "Start" button and type "Device Manager" hit enter. AirDog should appear under "Other devices", double-click on AirDog:
8. Click on the "Update Driver" button:
9. Select " Browse my computer for driver software", AirDog drivers are located in AirLoader folder on your computer:
10. After selecting AirLoader folder you will get this security message, click "Install this driver software anyway" to finish the process:
Now AirDog and AirLeash will be recognised by your computer.
Disconnect AirLeash from computer, and "Go to" the directory where you extracted AirLoader.zip archive previously. Right-click on the AirLoader.exe and select "Run as administrator":
If a pop-up window appears sating: "Windows protected your PC", then click on "More info":
Then click "Run anyway":